Saturday morning I decided that I'd pack my camera and go for a walk into town to bring back some croissants for breakfast, having thought I'd seen a boulangerie/patisserie in the small town of Camarsac earlier in the week. After walking in the hot sun and finally arriving in town quite some time later I found that I was mistaken. It wasn't a total loss, though, since I was able to get some shots of the chateau and the surrounding property...
Quaint town, needs a bakery though. The rest of the day was spent doing some work around the house, reading, and later that evening I enjoyed a phone call with Krista.
On Sunday there was an event held at the Chateau with a local sporting group. Lunch was provided, as were a number of activities:
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the blog. Have fun and keep up the posts.
Ted